The world's largest city above the Arctic circle - Murmansk October 4, 2016 - 100 years!!! Reservations are open!
The world's largest city above the Arctic circle - Murmansk October 4, 2016 - 100 years!!!
Reservations are open!
Road the Glory
A memorial complex "Valley of Glory" is sanctified to the warriors, who were lost in defending the Artic circle in the years of Great Patriotic war 1941-1945.
- The sculptural group "Two warriors". It is the first monument that was opened in Valley of Glory in the year 1969.
- Monument "Three bayonets". It symbolizes unity of corps, set in Valley in the year 1974.
- Monument "Three banners". This monument symbolizes the valour of the Guard divisions, militating in Murmansk, and opened in the year 1984.
- Memorial wall. Carved names of the lost soldiers and their inscriptions - "BOW BEFORE IMMORTALITY of HEROES. THE MEMORY OF FALLING DESERVES. MOTHERLAND REMEMBERS the SONS LOST FOR HER FREEDOM".
- Tank of "ИС-2". It was open in 1999.
- Military cemetery. About 3 thousand warriors were buried over here.
- Monument of Grieving Mother. It is located in south part of memorial complex, was established in 2001.